Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Stories From The Grave: I'm Alive... Or Am I?

Some of you may be intruiged by that title; most of you have already left the page. Let's face it, we're no big name blog with an established readership. But today, we break the bounds of blogging. My friends, today is the day that one of the most logical requirements to blogging ceases to matter.

I am dead. Well, pretty dead. Otherwise someone is really gonna get it for burying me. But how is it possible that a man with no life is able to communicate via this blog, in such eloquent fashion? Before you begin to speculate, this is not the work of God. What you see happening before your eyes, what you're reading in this post, it is all man-made. Show Me The Rules has brought a new lease of life and character to a body that has become one with the earth of Egypt. Yet, what will unfold over the next few months (ed. until SMTR starts to find this character lame) is not without purpose. Quite the opposite actually, I have something I need to get off my chest.

I know who did it. I know what happened to me. And now, I'm going to expose the culprits for who they really are, and what they've done. As a new posting feature to SMTR, Stories From The Grave will be my soapbox to educate the world about the fools that write here on this blog. These people think they know everything, but what they don't know is that I know everything about them.

From my unique position on Earth, I'm going to humiliate these nutbags with stories of their past. What you will read from me, I make this guarantee, you will never read from anyone else. And when all is said and done, I will have achieved justice to those who put me to sleep.

I have awoken.

Powered By Blogger

 
AddMe - Search Engine Optimization